Monday, November 19, 2007

Sorry....

Well, it has been forever since my last post.

I think that most of the reason is that I have had trouble putting into words my thoughts and what God was teaching me. Well, I still am but I at least have an idea of the topics to come:
WHO AM I?
Youth Ministry 3.o
This Next Year
Expectations out the window
The Next 500 Years


well, my head hurts from everything said at National Youth Ministry Convention in Atl. So I need to take a breather and I will be back (sooner then later) with thoughts, struggles, youth ministry etc...

May God bless you with LOVE, HOPE, DREAMS, PEACE, and great friendships

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

i know the feeling of being overwhelmed at those things. if i knew you were there i would have tried to connect. got some fav people that are a part of crossville first umc community. plus, just love the umc connection