Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prayer

If we see prayer as a way of accomplishing things,
then what happens when they go unanswered?

What if we saw prayer as a way of admitting, “I know I can’t do anything, but I know God does?”

What if prayer became a way of God using us, not us trying to use God?

What if we prayed for guidance?What if we prayed to hear from God?

What if we prayed to get to know God better?

How does prayer fit within the Christian life?

Does it?


Joanna, my fiance, wrote something about praying in color
Check it out:
http://part-of-something.blogspot.com/2007/09/praying-in-color.html

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Do you even realize how much you show God through your life? Wow. Wow. Wow. I am so proud of your heart! And, thank you for sharing both your thoughts and questions.

Brokenness-Quebrantado said...

I started another blog to share my thought about God, Church and Messy Humanity, I hope you can visit one in a while.....Don't worry for the headphones bring them when you can...

Brokenness-Quebrantado said...

oh I forgot the link, ups!!
http://uncomplicatedspirituality.wordpress.com/